We aim to support any local resident who is having any kind of crisis by helping them to look at their problem or problems and either coming up with a solution or signposting them to a service that can support them.
We have successfully supported people (families, couples or single people) who are:-
- in danger of losing their home
- in rent arrears / debt
- struggling on a low income / have no income
- having landlord or disrepair problems
- feeling depressed due to losing a loved one
- experiencing a mental health problem and are not sure where to turn
- having problems talking to their GP about a health problem, including chronic illness
- being sanctioned by the Job Centre
- having problems filling out a form – including benefits and appeals
- having relationship problems – husband / wife, children, neighbours, etc
- feeling lonely and lacking energy to go out
- having problems at work or school / college
We offer a professional, confidential service which is delivered by trained staff who have experience of working in social care and mental health.
This service runs on Thursdays from 11 to 4.00pm at Lee Green Community Centre.
You can drop in to make an appointment whenever the community centre is open or call us on 0207 998 1004 / email email@example.com. We can also offer phone support for residents who cannot leave their home.
No problem is too big or too small and if we can’t help you, we probably know someone who can!